Automation for the Mailing Equipment Industry
MTS is an independent company, formed in 1998 and based in Romford. The reputation of the company has been developed on the strengths of its’ electrical, electronic and mechanical expertise within the mailing equipment industry. We provide standard, bespoke and intelligent mailing solutions to cater for a wide range of mailing applications.
Unique within this industry is our ability to innovate and evidence of that is the Feedline 14, Taurus camera matching system, Pegasus 320 friction feeder and Mail Integrity Platform. These are added value products designed to build on your existing investment, improve productivity and reduce labour costs. They are entirely in-house developments from concept, design, creation of their individual control systems, software development and construction.
An integral part of our core business is rebuilding of inserters, folders along with a wide range of spare parts and the provision of maintenance support, either on a contract or ad hoc basis.
A summary of our solutions:
- Rebuild inserters either as standard or intelligent devices.
- Develop bespoke solutions to automate manual processes.
- Camera matching system used for applications where up to four items need to be matched and the integrity of a mail pack is paramount. The system also caters for “Read & Print” applications.
- Variable Accumulator Folder – typically for transactional mail type applications where the requirement is to intelligently accumulate & nest fold varying number of pages per addressee.
- Inline feeder folder – Used either inline or offline to feed a single A4 sheet and fold to either A5 or roll fold to DL, typically the prime document..
- Mail integrity / audit trail – where verification is required of every mail piece, by time and date stamp, supported by a CSV file which can be used for either internal or customer management information.
- Friction feeder – Can be used either on or offline to host devices for One Shot, Continuous and Batch feeding applications.
- Envelope sealer – automating the envelope sealing process where items have had to be manually enclosed.
MTS London also offer:
Service & Maintenance