MTS London can provide and support Buhrs intelligent inserters.
We can provide Buhrs BB300 and Buhrs BB600 inserter machines.
A rebuilt Buhrs from MTS is unique, in that it incorporates enhancements that are not available from any other provider, as outlined below.
At MTS, our rebuild process begins with a strip down to the bare chassis and thereafter, every sub assembly meticulously rebuilt to render a machine as good as new. These machines are supplied as either stand alone or intelligent inserters.
In order to enhance the functionality of these inserters, MTS has developed a number of innovative devices, listed in the “Innovation” section of this web site, which are designed to add value by streamlining processes, enhancing productivity and reducing labour costs.
An integral part of our BB300 rebuild programme includes:
- Replacement of all drive shafts
- Replacement of the envelope jaw & bar assemblies
- Every feeder, individually rebuilt
- The vacuum pump refurbished and filter kit replaced
- Replacement of all green blocks
- New perspex covers
- Integration of a friction feeder for the added flexibility of being able to feed booklets, open edged and ‘Z’ folded items
In addition to the above, MTS incorporates a selection of technical enhancements to the original Buhrs specification, designed to improve performance and reliability such as:
- Replace the gear box with a brand new sealed unit
- Introduce new reprofiled cams for a softer action at the insert point
- Introduce a plain water atomiser
- Replace the feeder gripper jaws with a serrated variant
- Introduce rubber inserts in the envelope jaws, giving greater flexibility to consistently feed a wide range of envelope stocks, from bond to glossy.