Mail Integrity Platform (MIP)
Another bespoke innovation by MTS
Designed to provide an audit trail of every mail pack by time and date stamp.
Key features & benefits:
- Builds on existing investment – incorporates architecture, which gives it the flexibility to work with an inserter from any manufacturer
- Audit trail – as it reads a code through the window of an envelope, the data is captured, which can be either cross checked against an existing database or creates a database, providing an audit trail and management data of every mail pack
- Incorporates the latest camera technology, capable of dynamically reading a string of numerical characters, printed in most commonly used fonts as well as 2D Data matrix codes.
- Incorporates a dedicated monitor, which provides the operator with real time information, alerting to errors as they occur, enabling quick rectification and minimising down time.
- The same architecture can be expanded to provide the following added functionality:
- Activate a mail sort kicker to identify mail breaks on the output conveyor
Length – 520mm x Width – 550mm x Height adjustable to suit the host machine
Envelope size – DL, C5 & C4
Reads from either above or below
Read rate – Up to 18k per hour
- The MIP creates a CSV file of all items processed, with a time & date stamp, which can be imported into Excel to create bespoke management information.